Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rest? What is that?

It's been a while since I've blogged. There has been so much and so little going on its hard to find the motivation.
We moved and I've been taking four classes. Between homework, cleaning, and the 4 hours I spend in a car every Tuesday and Thursday taking James David back and forth to daycare, its been hard to find the time.

Not much has changed with James David. He is still just the happiest little baby in the world. All 14 1/2 lb of him. I can't believe its been six months already. When they say time flies they aren't exaggerating. We've recently had some tests done on his bowels. All looks good :) He's starting to kick his legs more and his recently discovered his toes. Apparently they are very tasty. I never would have guessed that but he continues to teach me new things everyday. We watch Sesame Street 3xs a day... the kid loves it! He is one smart cookie.

Life is so peaceful right now. Doctor appointments have finally settled down. We have no tests or evaluations this month. We just get to sit back an be normal for a little while and we are enjoying it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment